LV x Kusama Redux!

I just saw on LV Instagram today that the second LV x Kusama collaboration will release in January 2023!!
What a long time to wait, but I was curious if anyone here has pieces from the first collaboration they would like to share as we wait for details. I like many of Kusama‘s pieces, hoping the collaboration is stunning!
I'm guessing the main difference will be more leather pieces since the first go around was mainly canvas and vernis. I didn't purchase any bags during the first release but I still love my silk snood from the collaboration.

1652741809971.png

I'm guessing the main difference will be more leather pieces since the first go around was mainly canvas and vernis. I didn't purchase any bags during the first release but I still love my silk snood from the collaboration.

View attachment 5405190
Wowza! I love your snood too! It looks great on you. I hope they drop some silk this time too - and thanks for the bag info. :flowers:

• Thanks
Reactions: Christofle
I am hoping for a leather marquetry bag using exotics...my dream would be an alma in yellow and black alligator with a pumpkin zipper pull. I don't think LV will be this creative but who knows.
That bag would be a stunner!! They may not think of it themselves, but perhaps they will see your idea. I hope the collaboration brings the very best of both collaborators.

• Insightful
Reactions: Christofle
I could never decide if I liked the speedys and NFs or not so I didn’t purchase anything. I do have the cosmetic pouch. I am now regretting not purchasing anything….can’t wait to see this new collab!!
I also wonder if the Dauphine and another bag from the Cruise show were a tease for this collection based on the video LV dropped. Hmm.