LV x Kusama Collection 2023 - what to buy??

Im seeing a discrepancy with the Gaston WW strap. The photo online vs. the pic here and a utube video I found. I like the strap its shown with on the LV website. Not the one they are sending with it....WTH!!!20231004_110941.jpgScreenshot_20231004_110636_Louis Vuitton.jpgScreenshot_20231004_110647_Louis Vuitton.jpg16964430953295049645493452391582.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you LVLB for getting back to me! :flowers:The Kusama voyages, but really any since they are all the same size. So you carry yours as a clutch. Have you put a strap on it? (might seem too big for that). Was the Gaston WW too square/ridged? I counted the pattern, seems like about the same size as the Pochette Accessoires.
You’re welcome! :smile: I do carry it as a clutch for going out and errands, I find it easy to carry. I have never tried to put a strap on them as I am not used to modifying my bags like that, I’m not sure why..I usually even keep the original straps on the bags I buy. Not often will I switch the strap. I might not have even given it a chance but I hadn’t grabbed for it since buying so I let it go. I bought a preloved monoglam east west so I am putting the money towards that. I did find it small and the strap keychain I felt would get in the way even though you can take it off or use it by itself. It was a regret sort of purchase, although the pumpkin Gaston is awfully cute …

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67
You’re welcome! :smile: I do carry it as a clutch for going out and errands, I find it easy to carry. I have never tried to put a strap on them as I am not used to modifying my bags like that, I’m not sure why..I usually even keep the original straps on the bags I buy. Not often will I switch the strap. I might not have even given it a chance but I hadn’t grabbed for it since buying so I let it go. I bought a preloved monoglam east west so I am putting the money towards that. I did find it small and the strap keychain I felt would get in the way even though you can take it off or use it by itself. It was a regret sort of purchase, although the pumpkin Gaston is awfully cute …
How nice you were able to get a monoglam E/W!
You were smart to jump on the pumpkin stuff right away and pick up the 3 bags. Im worndering about the Trio Messenger now...feeling like the Gaston WW will be a tad too small (Ive been buying a lot of small bags lately, that a re a tad too small. But I dont was too big either. I dont like the Gaston strap either, the Trio M has the strap I like. I googled compare the 2 but nothing came up.

The Trio M is about the same size as your On the Go Tote (except 2.8" wide instead of 4.5" wide). Do you like your OTG?

Last edited:
I know this thread has been pretty quiet for a while now but I am hoping someone with a better memory than me can asnwer a small question: does anylne remember how much the Pochette Metis empreinte leather with the big white circles was retail?

I am really good at talking myself out of something only to pine after it long after stores have sold out. I’ve been doing this with LV in particular. I found this particular piece on a resale site and I’m interested in getting it but want to compare the retail vs resale price. Also, I’m hoping one day I’ll cross paths with a PM from the Wine colored collection. I waited too long and they pulled it before I bought it.

I know this thread has been pretty quiet for a while now but I am hoping someone with a better memory than me can asnwer a small question: does anylne remember how much the Pochette Metis empreinte leather with the big white circles was retail?

I am really good at talking myself out of something only to pine after it long after stores have sold out. I’ve been doing this with LV in particular. I found this particular piece on a resale site and I’m interested in getting it but want to compare the retail vs resale price. Also, I’m hoping one day I’ll cross paths with a PM from the Wine colored collection. I waited too long and they pulled it before I bought it.

Good morning Everyone,
I am new and joined mostly to discuss Kusama bags—pumkins and the crazy fce. I LOVE both and sadly missed both drops. I will have to buy resale. Sad. I hope many will chime in to help me.
My first purchase has been the screaming face pouchette. I know I paid too much but you know, had to have her in my life. Does anyone have her and used her? Will the material of her hair hold up? Thoughts? Also, is this the only thread to see pics of Kusama bags here on TPF?