LV women’s PreFall 2021

:wave: like to check if anyone has any info on below trunk bag.
I am recently into the trunk look inspired bag... many thanks

Attachments

• prefalltrunk box2.JPG
    prefalltrunk box2.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 63
  • prefalltrunk box.JPG
    prefalltrunk box.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 57
@travelbliss
:yahoo: Thank you for sharing! I love the look except the raw leather on handles. It look like clutch box except this has handles. I wonder the pricing if going to be on higher end but it is gorgeous and I saw the other version with rose gold hardware. So pretty! Going to check with my CA. Hope he does have info.

Screenshot_20210623-074104_Instagram.jpg

@travelbliss
:yahoo: Thank you for sharing! I love the look except the raw leather on handles. It look like clutch box except this has handles. I wonder the pricing if going to be on higher end but it is gorgeous and I saw the other version with rose gold hardware. So pretty! Going to check with my CA. Hope he does have info.

View attachment 5117689
The Since 1854 Grey with Pink made me look twice .... :drool: I'm one of the rare few who actually LVoe this pattern, so I'm hoping a few bags and SLGs are released with this color combo. The trunks are superbe collector's pieces !!

The Since 1854 Grey with Pink made me look twice .... :drool: I'm one of the rare few who actually LVoe this pattern, so I'm hoping a few bags and SLGs are released with this color combo. The trunks are superbe collector's pieces !!
I actually love this pattern too because it's so subtle! Can't wait to see more