LV women’s PreFall 2021

I still like the leather heart bag and that mini heart bag may be cute. Can anyone recommend a personal shopper in China who is reputable and doesn’t charge ridiculous fees? How do you some great personal shoppers in Japan, but I don’t know any in China.

Like to check if anyone has seen this in actual piece.
Currently this model is oos at our local boutique and I wonder if interior is same as normal soft trunk wallet.

Attachments

• trunk handle.JPG
    trunk handle.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 155
Like to check if anyone has seen this in actual piece.
Currently this model is oos at our local boutique and I wonder if interior is same as normal soft trunk wallet.
Mine is on the way , I should be receiving it either tomorrow or day after . According to my CS, they have limited stock of this handle trunk

• Love
Reactions: GAN
@23adeline

Oh my! this is so beautiful! Congrats to you! Thank you so much for sharing the pics and the inner details.
I am regretting it now as I saw it online for briefly on last Sunday and I still debating with myself if I should click it to cart it out. I did checked with my SA previously but he did not have much info to share with me as this piece yet to arrive. I did not proceed with the purchase since I had been buying few items recently like a craze trend including the papilon trunk. I always like trunk like pieces but petite malle is always on my wish list but I find it too small to keep much of my essential stuff.

Is this more structure and hard trunk bag or soft trunk type? I am happy for you that you can bring it home and I think that you are really one of the first few who have this beauty. :blush::heart:

I also saw online that there seem to be having all black leather version, not sure if that will be launch at later on.
Hope you can share how much you can put stuff inside. I am curious to know as I find that this bag seem to be able to hold more stuff.
View attachment 5105520 View attachment 5105521

Dlouisv.co on IG is facilitating orders for the mini and regular size heart bag, but in the end it comes to $1730 over retail for the regular size ($4490 vs $2760) and for the mini $2490 vs $1600 retail. The mini is still fairly cheap but I don’t really have a need for it. I do like the regular size, but I would not pay over retail + tax for it. I can’t see myself still using it in 5 years.

Dlouisv.co on IG is facilitating orders for the mini and regular size heart bag, but in the end it comes to $1730 over retail for the regular size ($4490 vs $2760) and for the mini $2490 vs $1600 retail. The mini is still fairly cheap but I don’t really have a need for it. I do like the regular size, but I would not pay over retail + tax for it. I can’t see myself still using it in 5 years.
Yeah that is not worth it unless you happen to be traveling there and can snag one. And if you get it shipped, you will have to pay customs.