LV women’s PreFall 2021

View attachment 5126934View attachment 5126935
What do you all think of the DZP in bicolour Empreinte? Is the big white LV too loud? I usually prefer Epi or Empreinte in one colour, but this here looks so good on the model.
I like it. I saw them yesterday but fell in love with the Carmel colored one! I think both colors look great on the bag.

@Bostonpatsgirl IDK sorry ~ not familiar with Cap sizes
Sad that my CS told me this Capucines BB is not coming to Malaysia and Singapore according to their system :crybaby:
So sorry to hear, maybe you could reach out to a personal shopper @23adeline ?

View attachment 5127058View attachment 5127059View attachment 5127060
Troca pm, Pochette Troca and Troca mm
Any info on these, like material, measurements, price in EUR?
Love the coral!

> I think the bicolour empreinte leather is perfect in this size. The Double Zip Pochette is such a great, highly underrated bag. Love mine :smile: It’ll be a hard choice between the MPA empreinte but I love the DZP’s price point

Last edited:
@Bostonpatsgirl IDK sorry ~ not familiar with Cap sizes
So sorry to hear, maybe you could reach out to a personal shopper @23adeline ?

Love the coral!

> I think the bicolour empreinte leather is perfect in this size. The Double Zip Pochette is such a great, highly underrated bag. Love mine :smile: It’ll be a hard choice between the MPA empreinte but I love the DZP’s price point
I agree about everything you said! I already ordered another black MPA, but if it is not ok again I will seriously consider this DZP.

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
View attachment 5126934View attachment 5126935
What do you all think of the DZP in bicolour Empreinte? Is the big white LV too loud? I usually prefer Epi or Empreinte in one colour, but this here looks so good on the model.
I like it, the logo is loud, but in black and white is elevated. I did snag a mini pochette that I think fits a phone now. I can’t wait to see it in person.

Reactions: EveyB