Lv Will No Longer Hot Stamp A Speedy!?!?!?

I've had my Neverfull for a year, just bought a new speedy 35 (have the 30, but I like big bags) I was at Saks in Phipps Plaza. They hot stamped both bags, only requirement was to leave it over night... It was done by noon the next day. They did warn me that the bag could be damaged and/or letters may be crooked.

I've had my Neverfull for a year, just bought a new speedy 35 (have the 30, but I like big bags) I was at Saks in Phipps Plaza. They hot stamped both bags, only requirement was to leave it over night... It was done by noon the next day. They did warn me that the bag could be damaged and/or letters may be crooked.

Did yours turn out well? I am in atlanta and would love to heat stamp my new speedy.

They told you that the bag "could be damaged and the letters crooked." Did you ask what happens in that case?

Will they replace the bag at no charge or will you be stuck with it?

Sorry in advance for something that might have been asked before. Can the LV store hot stamp any bag? Like the Sistina Damier?
They COULD hotstamp any bag (except maybe epi and vernis), provided there is room for the hotstamping to occur and the bag can fit under the machine. However, they SHOULD NOT be hotstamping every bag as it is originally meant for luggage tags, key fobs, and most SLGs only.

It seems that more and more people are wanting random parts of their bags hotstamped, like on the chapes or lock flap or even shoes. But compare it to buying cheap wheels for your Rolls Royce and you'll get an idea of the impression SAs have when they see random hotstamped locations.