LV wapity or Okapi case??????????

Apr 23, 2007
I had an earlier thread about how I was finding difficulty finding a case for my very thick keys and went on a search at Eluxury and found 2 pieces that might work. Does anyone use either the wapity or the okapi case for their keys and perhaps remote? I also looked at a case called cancun and see one can remove the long strap and I thought just maybe a ring could be added on one side instead to use for keys. Anyone tried this?

I would get the Wapity case or the Wapity because you can attach keys to both. I personally like the Okapi better. You can also wear it across the body which is practical.

I think the Okapi would be to big as its more rectangular. I have the wappity and it holds my Canon Powershot camera perfectly so I wonder if its to big for keys too? I guess it depends on how many keys you have but I would pick the wappity over the Okapi.

Now I have the Cancun too and funny you should mention re adjusting it, my SA gave me an extra part to try to adapt it to what I want, its the little hook thing that hangs off the Cles. I havent tried it yet as I need to get a bigger oval to go thru the Cancun, then attach that Cles part and I am good to go. Its a shame I havent done it yet or I could show you pics. This one might be your best bet as its easier to open compared to the Wappity. Good Luck. Let me know if you need any pics.

I think the Okapi would be to big as its more rectangular. I have the wappity and it holds my Canon Powershot camera perfectly so I wonder if its to big for keys too? I guess it depends on how many keys you have but I would pick the wappity over the Okapi.

Now I have the Cancun too and funny you should mention re adjusting it, my SA gave me an extra part to try to adapt it to what I want, its the little hook thing that hangs off the Cles. I havent tried it yet as I need to get a bigger oval to go thru the Cancun, then attach that Cles part and I am good to go. Its a shame I havent done it yet or I could show you pics. This one might be your best bet as its easier to open compared to the Wappity. Good Luck. Let me know if you need any pics.

I agree, the Cancun is over the Wapity! You should go to a botique (if there's one nearby) and see them IRL :yes:

I just returned my Okapi GM for a MC wapity, but that was because I found the wapity to be more my style and more feminine, while the Okapi seemed kind of blah to me for some reason (even though I LOVE damier!).

As I said in my other thread, a set of keys with car remote will def. fit in the wapity, but it might be hard to squeeze many more items in there.