LV Volt pre-launch event

Beautiful. I did a Zoom meeting to see the new line. What did you think about it?
I liked it because the designs are very simple and easy to wear as everyday pieces. I ended up ordering a rose gold necklace to pair with another rose gold necklace I have. It was mid 2K range including tax. Their jewelry prices have a huge price range from low thousands to 100K.

Reactions: mommafahionista
I liked it because the designs are very simple and easy to wear as everyday pieces. I ended up ordering a rose gold necklace to pair with another rose gold necklace I have. It was mid 2K range including tax. Their jewelry prices have a huge price range from low thousands to 100K.
I ended up ordering the rose gold drop earrings. And I agree that I love the simplicity of this line. Plus side is the V and I’m a huge fan of just about anything with a V.

So glad I ran into this forum. I haven’t done the zoom meeting due to how busy the past week & this week have been. I am planing on seeing the pieces this upcoming Friday.

I have been going back and forth regarding how I feel about these line. I do love the simplicity of some of the pieces. I also like how it doesn’t scream LV. I think I might end up ordering the bracelet or the necklace not entirely sure yet as I’m not sure if it will match my other bracelets/necklaces.

Just as @Venessa84 I am also a fan of the V. Especially since my initals are V.V lol.

Reactions: MsCho and Venessa84
So glad I ran into this forum. I haven’t done the zoom meeting due to how busy the past week & this week have been. I am planing on seeing the pieces this upcoming Friday.

I have been going back and forth regarding how I feel about these line. I do love the simplicity of some of the pieces. I also like how it doesn’t scream LV. I think I might end up ordering the bracelet or the necklace not entirely sure yet as I’m not sure if it will match my other bracelets/necklaces.

Just as @Venessa84 I am also a fan of the V. Especially since my initals are V.V lol.
It’s a great line from what I can tell especially for us V girls. I’m looking forward to seeing it in person and I hope I love it just as much as I do from the video.

My name also starts with a V. I’m seeing a trend with those who like this line. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Venessa84