LV Twinset/Twice Empreinte or Gucci Soho Disco?

I have the soho disco in black and I love it. It's such a carefree bag. I find that the camera style with the large zipper opening makes it so easy to find things. It also holds quite a bit. It is light weight. I don't know much about the other bag so I can't speak to that.

Thank You @Loriad. The twice/Twinset is now discontinued but seems to be EXTREMELY popular. I have just received my Gucci SD and it’s lovely but also managed to score a preloved LV Twice and know that I don’t want/need two similar black bags!

Reactions: Loriad
I had both but sold the Twice and still use Soho, my goto carefree bag. Soho holds more and Twice looks bit deformed and bulky after filling it up. Also just didn't like having multiple compartments.

I am drawn to the one compartment on the soho. I feel like I could just throw my things in without having to arrange them, but also that I wouldn’t have to search far for them. To be honest, I have only ordered the Twice because they rarely come up at a good price and I only hear good things about them so I think I wanted to see what I was missing! I’ll see what it’s like when it arrives.

However, I’m now thinking that everyone raves about the Pochette Metis and I have never loved that...:confused1:

I am drawn to the one compartment on the soho. I feel like I could just throw my things in without having to arrange them, but also that I wouldn’t have to search far for them. To be honest, I have only ordered the Twice because they rarely come up at a good price and I only hear good things about them so I think I wanted to see what I was missing! I’ll see what it’s like when it arrives.

However, I’m now thinking that everyone raves about the Pochette Metis and I have never loved that...:confused1:
I was in the same boat with the pochette metis. I bought it in monogram and returned it but kept thinking about it. Every time I saw it on someone else, I loved it. I finally tried on the turtledove empriente and that was it! Love it!

Reactions: jelly-baby
The Twice has arrived and I really like it! I only carry a small YSL wallet, key cles, card holder and phone. They fit in nicely and I know which compartment each thing is in so can reach for them without looking. I do get what has been said about it being quite flat and bulky if stuffed but my limited items don’t bulk it out. I’m kind of annoyed as I actually wanted the Disco more before I got the Twice and know I can’t really keep both :sad: I guess I can always get a Disco in the future....