Lv Trunk Show

A lot of PF'ers here have been to trunk shows.

The only one I went to was the recent one where us Houstonian PF'ers all met at LV for the trunk show. It was basically a preview of all the upcoming handbags, RTW, and shoes.

A lot of PF'ers here have been to trunk shows.

The only one I went to was the recent one where us Houstonian PF'ers all met at LV for the trunk show. It was basically a preview of all the upcoming handbags, RTW, and shoes.

So it's not a major event? Just a regular day with a preview?

They do serve champagne which is delicious btw. Children are allowed to trunk shows.

Speaking of trunk show: While I was there at the last one, I recall a pregnant lady with a wine glass in her hand... I took a double take! I think she was drinking water in a wine glass though. :s

They do serve champagne which is delicious btw. Children are allowed to trunk shows.

Speaking of trunk show: While I was there at the last one, I recall a pregnant lady with a wine glass in her hand... I took a double take! I think she was drinking water in a wine glass though. :s

:sad: It was probably water, at least I hope.:yes:
I read that pregnant woman are allowed a small glass of alcoholic beverage So if she had only one , then its ok;)

Thanks for answering my question:flowers:

Yeah my trunk shows are really relaxed. They don't exactly serve drinks to everyone, though if you're talking to an SA they'll ask if you want water or something (here, the champagne or wine comes out only for the larger night time parties). But the store isn't closed or anything and it's during the day, so you just walk in, look at the new pieces then leave. It's not a big deal.