LV Totally in MM or GM?

Candy30

May 31, 2009
Hi, Does anyone have some model pics of the LV Totally in damier? Im 5,9 do you think the MM will look to small on me? I can not decide if I should get the MM or the GM. And if should get it in mono or damier?:confused1: I like the fact that the damier is low maintenance. Give me some advice please.:smile:

Sorry but the Totally does not come in Ebene.. Only Azur in Damier.. And it's not exactly low maintenance!

I don't think MM is too small for you if it's an everyday bag.. It can fit plenty inside.

i loooove big bags and the design of totally is quite plain imo so probably it will be more stunning in the GM. so i say gm, and you are quite tall, you would rock the gm!!!

Oh, I thought it came in ebene to.:sad: I have the speedy 35 in mono and most admit that Im afraid of staining the handles. How fragile are the handles of the mono? I live in sweden and the winters here are quite long. Does rain or snow damage the handles?

Im a mom and need a quite big everyday bag that I can carry on the shoulder. I been looking on the Neverfull GM in ebene to. But the Totally feels like a classic and practical bag that I can have for a long time?

I think you should stick to the Totally MM/GM in mono... the handles won't get "damaged" in rain/snow... but it may leave water marks.... depends if that bothers you or not. As the vachetta leather on the handles age, it will natually patina (darken and look more shiny), and you won't notice the marks as much.

The Totally will definitely be more practical since it has a zipper and more pockets... and will last you a long, long time.

Tomorrow Im going to the LV store to try the Totally!:biggrin: When I look at pics of the neverfull I think it´s really beautiful and chic bag. But as you girls mention the Totally will probably hold better in the long run.

Maybe I should mention that this is my last purchase in long time. I have the MJ classic Ukita in black, and I use it a lot. And the speedy 35 in mono which a don´t use a lot. Mainly because it´s hard to cary when the kidz are with me. But as I mention earlier Im afraid of staining it.

Im sorry to nag you girls, but I most ask again.:shame: Is the mono a bad choise for a mom that needs a bag that can take a lot of handling?