LV Sunglasses

jen7xx

Apr 19, 2014
I really want to get a pair of Louis Vuitton sunglasses but I wear glasses. If I bought them would I be able to take them to my eye doctor and have them turned into prescription sunglasses?

Oh goodie! My hubby is taking me to LV this weekend so I can ask them for to be sure. I just don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on sunglasses that I'd never be able to see out of.

I would also double check with your eye practice/eye insurance if applicable. In my case, I would just have to keep my receipt to reimburse with our eye ins carrier as we are allowed/covered for a certain amount credit on frames every two years (if frames are not purchased through eye practice). For us, lens replacements for frames are 'covered' more often than frame replacement. Keep us posted as too what you hear...I think it would be fabulous to go this route. Never cared for the quality frames available at the practice I go to, and the prices are marked up for what they are. Good luck!

I went to LV today and asked about the sunglasses. They said yes, you can get them made into prescription sunglasses. Just take them to your eye doctor and have them replace the lenses. They said they have customers do that all the time.