LV Sunglasses

1. I loove LV Gina sunglasses.

What do you think about their sunglasses. Do you own one? If you do, how about some pics?:yes:

2. here are my Millionaires:
    [​IMG]

i like most of the styles they have now and and there's no question quality-wise. nothing beats hand-made frames. as for the Gina... they're my fave women's model :yes: have you tried them on?

3. nice, is that the case that comes with it in the background?

4. :yes: the Millionaires come with a white leather case and a wooden display box.

5. Wow.... =O

6. I really really like the... Huntington's? Matty knows the name... :P

7. wow, 2 cases?

8. :yes: but only for the Millionaire though.

9. oh ok, coz just incase i do buy LV glasses, i don't want to demand for 2 case!:P i suppose with a name like the millionaire, it deserves 2 nice cases! :smile:

10. For that price it deserves more!!! Solid gold trim on the sunglasses, and BOTH cases!

11. nah, i think the price is just right. everyone who tries it on - friends and strangers - say they feel like a million bucks wearing it. which i think is worth more than what i paid for ;)

12. im just jealous ;[

13. Oh you bet it is!!! :yes: :yahoo: I loooove the black Millionaires but the red is also awesome... :love:

14. Okay, I have to ask....how much were they? I hope you don't mind me asking! :shame:

15. $1k USD for Millionaire's.

I saw these new sunglasses in ELLE Accessories Magaizne... by LV they are AMAZING $570.00 have a LV on each arm... sooo buying those I have the pic but im lazy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice