LV Storage Question

Mattd7474 said:
Who told you that, what SA.

and where ahve you been! I sent you messages on going to LV together!

Hi Mattd7474! Sorry I've been super busy with school (last year of dental school and it's hectic) and I squeeze LV trips in at the last min. no time to plan. I spoke with are favorite SA Shaun.

I'm moving in about 1 month and as soon as I do I'm getting rid of the boxes (well moving them to storage they are two pretty to trow away!)!

Well, I don't like to flatten my Speedy babies. I stuff them with soft cloth, wrap them in pillowcases and then store in the closet. I don't use the boxes, except to store keys, receipts. I've heard you could create holes in the canvas (over time.) Am I only person who puts their Speedy in a pillowcase?

ohhhh okay :sad: Well ur moving out of Michigan or...?

Next time I go I will mention your name! (what is your first name lol) and be like. Yeah my friend so and so bought "this" ... then hottie goes.. OH YEAH!!! lol

Oh! twoharleygal that's so sad. I hope you had a wake, a big glass of wine & some strong silent type of company the day you had to toss those treasures.
I guess the top shelf of a closet isn't a very good storage place, it gets very hot up there.:sad: I need to find a new home for my babies, where do you keep them now?

starbucksqueen said:
Well, I don't like to flatten my Speedy babies. I stuff them with soft cloth, wrap them in pillowcases and then store in the closet. I don't use the boxes, except to store keys, receipts. I've heard you could create holes in the canvas (over time.) Am I only person who puts their Speedy in a pillowcase?

I put my Mono Keepall 45 in a pillowcase.:yes:

LVLover said:
I've been frantically seraching for a shelf that will fit my bags without the box, becasue I agree it is too hot on the top shelf off the closet. I found these shelves at lowes.com. They are nothing special but you can adjust the shelf height which is nice.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=64014-80752-61398&lpage=none

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=71034-80752-184874C&lpage=none

Where do you keep the shelves once they are filled with your bags?