LV Speedy B or Prada Tessuto Gaufre tote

Shinymint

O.G.
Oct 14, 2013
Hi ladies, I am considering getting another sling bag either the LV or the Prada. Currently I have a MCM urban styler in deep lake that comes with strap as well but I find it a bit stiff. What do u all think? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414838977.957541.jpg

I have the Prada Nappa Gaufre in black and the frills do stay...I also have the speedy b in ebene and i find that to be more carefree...i have to be more careful with my Prada nappa because of its soft leather...

That's why I'm contemplating with the tessuto (nylon), which I don't have to worry about much. On the other hand I think speedy B can hold a lot more stuffs inside (I'm considering 30) but was afraid how it will have the saggy look at the bottom. Structure wise the tessuto can hold it's shape better but speedy B is much roomier. I can't choose :sad:

Ohh Prada's GHW is shinier? I never really take notice on that. I have a trevi PM which I seldom use, and it's GHW already turn 'stale' which I assume the same goes for all (brands with GHW). That's why for my chanel I bought all in SHW to prevent it from losing it's gold colour overtime. I'm 5'6" and UK 16 size won't the 25 looks small ? I'm gonna search for some mod pics on both bags later.