LV SLG's, Best and Worst, functionality, quality etc.

LV makes the best wallets. I also love my cosmetic pouch and mini pochette.

As for my key cles, I like it just okay. I manage to fit my car key fob and house keys, but they have to be turned a certain way and stacked in a certain order to fit. Like working a puzzle to make them fit. But, I do really like how sturdy the key cles is and that it protects my bag and other belongings from getting scratched by my keys.

The key cles needs to be just a little bigger to be perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zucnarf
Some of the best SLGs, besides wallets of course, would be the key cles and cosmetic/toiletry pouch due to their versatility and functionality. I love that I can toss a few cards in my cles and go out the door without a wallet and purse if needed.
The worst SLG would be, IMHO, the lipstick case...seriously, I can understand the mirrors, the combs, and the earphone case, but to spend that kind of money to fashionably 'protect' a single tube of lipstick?:hrmm:

Lol I agree..though I like that better than the LV playing cards lol

Best: I have the DA key cles..I put my cards in it like debit or credit cards even points card

Worst: not actually worst but I can never own an agenda ever because I have no use for it. Maybe for other people but not me.

LV makes the best SLG's, hands down. They wear like iron. My favorite is the pocket organizer. It fits ALL of my cards, credit, debit, 3 rewards cards, 3 insurance cards (health, dental, vision), AAA card, auto insurance card and DL. I purchased the toiletry pouch 19 to house my phone since it is too big for the mini pochette. In the TP19 I carry my phone, pocket organizer, cles with fob & keys, and my "rubber" coin holder. The coin holder was $5 on Amazon.....it's what my Daddy carried his coins in his entire life. When I found it on Amazon, I couldn't place it in my cart fast enough....cried during the checkout process. Every time I open my bag and see it, I am reminded of my Daddy who went to be with Jesus on Easter morning at sunrise in 1998. So my favorite SLG is actuallly a SRG (small rubber good) that cost 5 bucks.

LV makes the best SLG's, hands down. They wear like iron. My favorite is the pocket organizer. It fits ALL of my cards, credit, debit, 3 rewards cards, 3 insurance cards (health, dental, vision), AAA card, auto insurance card and DL. I purchased the toiletry pouch 19 to house my phone since it is too big for the mini pochette. In the TP19 I carry my phone, pocket organizer, cles with fob & keys, and my "rubber" coin holder. The coin holder was $5 on Amazon.....it's what my Daddy carried his coins in his entire life. When I found it on Amazon, I couldn't place it in my cart fast enough....cried during the checkout process. Every time I open my bag and see it, I am reminded of my Daddy who went to be with Jesus on Easter morning at sunrise in 1998. So my favorite SLG is actuallly a SRG (small rubber good) that cost 5 bucks.

This made me tear up. I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing this with us.

My favorites for functionality are my zippy wallet and my old Nile crossbody. It's my "wear anything, do anything bag".....it fits everything and it's already patinated & loved....so I don't have a panic attack if I see too many clouds lol. My nicer bags I love, but I get all OCD and anxious about keeping them perfect. I'm thinking of buying another Nile to keep on hand, so I can rotate them and make them last forever lol.

Best:
6 key holders (I have two, one in vernis and one in DE), fits my house keys, letterbox key and card for public transport.
Mini pochette in DE. simply love how it's small enough to fit in almost all my bags, and keeps my essentials-- lipstick, handcream, spectacles cloth, pen, mirror, small pack of tissue.

Worst: Multicolour PM agenda in white. It's small enough to bring around but I prefer to use my iphone calendar instead. too small to write anything in. but it's too cute to sell even though i do not use it ever!

My favorite slg is the felicie. I am so addicted to the design, i bought one each variant (mono, azur, vernis and epi).

The one slg (if its considered one) that i cannot buy is the agenda because i have no use for it. In fact i am so lazy hand writing anything. I think i get so used to typing in my pc, laptop and phone.

Wallets: i have the old monogram sarah wallet and i must say it is very very durable. I also love the Emilie and adele wallet. They are lightweight. On the heavier side, i like the twist wallet (a bit heavy due to the metal parts) but i so love its design. Yes i agree that lv has the best slg. I stopped buying thr big bags cos i got hooked up with their slgs.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
My favorite is the new compact zippy wallet. It is compact, yet has 9 card slots. Simple and updated design from the old version. All card slots align, so it won't get thicker/bulkier on one side of the wallet like the old version. It does not open fully flat, so more privacy when I pay and no "cashier staring at all your cards" moments....:biggrin:

Reactions: PinkInTheBlue
I like the verni cles which I think are a bit bigger than the mono ones? I have every key I own on mine and use the zipped part to carry a few coins and a bit of cash to work as I don't take my wallet to work. My poor cles has been battered with keys, dropped, thrown into bags, taken running and covered in sweat and it wearing just great.

Love all my slg's. Use my mini pochette as a catch all but i try to rotate it with my cosmetic pouch pm and toiletry 19. I use my toiletry pouch 26 and Etui voyage pm as a clutch. My main wallet is the zipped card holder and i put my etra cards in my key pouch. I have the round coin purse and love using it to store my jewelries. My pandora bracelet fit perfectly. Equally love them all. And i want more