LV Sarah Wallet Card Slots

LuvDesignerBags

TBS Rocks!!!
O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
I bought an old model Sarah wallet in multicolore. It arrived today and the front 4 slots are stretched as if it was used. Everything else is perfect. If I return it do think I will be able to get another one? I really want a piece from the multicolore line.

Mine was like that too when I got it. New, unused old style flap and had blue tape on the zipper also. I actually asked about it and they said it just happens :sad:. I've been using it and feel like it looks better than it did when I first got it. I stuff my cards in it so maybe that's helping.

My multicolore sarah was also curvey when i bought in the store and it was ordered for me and was brand new from the fabric(still smelled strongly of chemicals) ..

But the curvey slots don't bother me i still love it :smile: and i think it is less noticeable when the slots are filled with cards :smile:

They are curvy. The blue sheer tape is still over the button as well. Maybe i shouldn't worry then. Thank you.

Could you post a pic? It is just the outer card slots or is it inside? I have a trunks Sarah and the pockets sort of waved out when I received it. I thought maybe it had been used but realized it was just the top of the canvas....

I bought an old model Sarah wallet in multicolore. It arrived today and the front 4 slots are stretched as if it was used. Everything else is perfect. If I return it do think I will be able to get another one? I really want a piece from the multicolore line.
I found on that wallet the card slots stretch easily and don't go back to normal. I did not keep mine.

My DE Emilie was like this too, I think it's common for their canvas wallets to do this. I LOVE the old style Sarah though and just bought the Multicolor Zippy too cause I had to have something in Multicolor too!! :smile: