LV sales or promotions?

bkp0

O.G.
Nov 18, 2007
I'm sure this has been asked before (couldn't use the search function) but does LV ever have any sales or promotions? Can you find promotions at Saks, NM? I purchesed 2 items yesterday (one from NM and one from the boutique)but now I'm wondering if I should have waited for a special since it's getting close to the holidays.Thanks!

I'm sure this has been asked before (couldn't use the search function) but does LV ever have any sales or promotions? Can you find promotions at Saks, NM? I purchesed 2 items yesterday (one from NM and one from the boutique)but now I'm wondering if I should have waited for a special since it's getting close to the holidays.Thanks!
No, they don't do any sales.

On 24S, yes. They're somehow affiliated with LV. Someone will chime in and clarify. And then if u use Rakuten, there's possibility of cash back.

This is correct. They are part of the LVMH group and sell authentic LV. I haven't bought from them myself but I have seen people on Fb groups who have purchased and been happy. I nearly bought the LVLOL bumbag and the 10% code worked, although I ultimately decided to go for the WT bumbag instead (direct from LV).

Reactions: Loriad
I have a little hack to buy LV with "discount". Not sure if it works in every country but in the Netherlands the store is in a big department store, the Bijenkorf, and you're able to pay at LV with a giftcard of the Bijenkorf. So you can ask these giftcards for your birthday for example and it feels like buying LV with discount :biggrin: antoher hack on this hack is I can buy these department store giftcards with a discount throught the saving program of my bank. It gives you 15% discount on a giftcard, so if I buy a giftcard of €100 I only pay €85 for it. That's how I bought my first LV bag with 15% discount! However there is a limit of 20 giftcards each year.

In the US the Nordstrom’s in Chicago and in Seattle with LV boutiques accept Nordstrom notes or gift cards, although I recently read somewhere else on tpf that they don’t accept gift cards over the phone anymore.

So not exactly a discount but a way to feel like you’re getting a LV item for less. ;)

Reactions: bkp0 and Loriad
I think 24s lists old stock at their original retail price in Eur.. Given the price does not reflect any subsequent increases, it seems like it’s discontinued when compared to current prices.

It only works out to be the original price after the 10% off discount. But availability of all products is scarce. There are a lot of items that are pictured which aren't available.

• Sad
Reactions: Tigerlily1