LV return policy at Bloomingdale's?

Does anyone know the return policy for LV purchases made within Bloomingdale's? And are you able to return LV items to a Bloomingdale's that doesn't have an LV boutique?
With Holt Renfrew (the Canadian equivalent) LV rents space inside the store and essentially operates as its own individual entity. Returns can be done in a LV store, whether in a rented retail space or stand-alone building, or through their website. It would be reasonable to assume Bloomingdale's operates in a similar fashion but you can always call and find out.

With Holt Renfrew (the Canadian equivalent) LV rents space inside the store and essentially operates as its own individual entity. Returns can be done in a LV store, whether in a rented retail space or stand-alone building, or through their website. It would be reasonable to assume Bloomingdale's operates in a similar fashion but you can always call and find out.

I think its a 14 day return policy, but it could be different, now

Thanks! You both are right..they run like a regular LV store. I know for Chanel you have a year, that's why I asked and it was always hard to get a hold of someone at LV. Thanks again!