LV Rendez-vous MM....thoughts?

Here's my new Rendez-vous PM in Encre. I really love the look and the size is good for me. It's not really wide from back to front, but it's a good size otherwise for a nice but not giant hobo style shoulder bag. (The MM size seemed much bigger and hung too low on me) Again, for reference, I'm petite, and about 4'11. And my DH really loved it on me, too, a lot more than some of my other LV bags, he said. :biggrin:

IMG_0897_zps830bb793.jpg

IMG_0890_zps97ca964c.jpg

IMG_0886_zps8a039a16.jpg

Here's my new Rendez-vous PM in Encre. I really love the look and the size is good for me. It's not really wide from back to front, but it's a good size otherwise for a nice but not giant hobo style shoulder bag. (The MM size seemed much bigger and hung too low on me) Again, for reference, I'm petite, and about 4'11. And my DH really loved it on me, too, a lot more than some of my other LV bags, he said. :biggrin:

Thank you for the mod shots. Yes, you are correct the PM does look proportional on you!

Lovely bag ... Somehow it just didn't look right on me. :sad:

I'll have to mull this over and then kick myself after the price increase. There will be other lovely new designs I am sure. :smile:

Not for me. I had a color transfer nightmare with the idylle line. I want to be able to use and enjoy my bags without being paranoid that its goin to happen again.

I had this problem with the Idylle Speedy in Encre. The bag got denim blue color transfer just from a short time of the bag bumping against my leg, since I wore it with the long strap. This problem should not happen with this bag, as it will be worn mainly on my shoulder.

I had this problem with the Idylle Speedy in Encre. The bag got denim blue color transfer just from a short time of the bag bumping against my leg, since I wore it with the long strap. This problem should not happen with this bag, as it will be worn mainly on my shoulder.

Oh sorry to hear that. I have this R/V in MM and haven't quite opened the bag yet... still letting it warm up. I really hope no color transfers :sweatdrop::panic:

Oh sorry to hear that. I have this R/V in MM and haven't quite opened the bag yet... still letting it warm up. I really hope no color transfers :sweatdrop::panic:

Just make sure you don't wear a dyed top that hasn't been washed that much, (I had a red James Perse top that was dyed, kind of a distressed look, and I hadn't washed it more than once, and had got a little color from my top on my Azur Neverfull, but I wiped that off with a baby wipe), or like a dark denim jean jacket, and you should be fine.

I just got this couple days ago, I was on the fence on it but looking at it more I have decided to keep it. It really is gorgeous! The details IMO of the leather/gold hardware is stunning! For me it is well priced and spent at $1750 compared to the other styles that have less to offer. I got the MM size in Encre, this is very proportionate to my height, I am 5'9 for reference. I will do some reveals later on so you can see more details and comparison. I tried the PM too, I think the size is very cute for somebody shorter than me of course. My co-worker fell in love with the bag after showing it to her trying to get opinion. She texted me last night and bought it ASAP in PM, she's about 5'2.

looking forward to the mod pics. pls take a pic of your co-worker as well if thats ok :smile:

At least 10% price increase for the PM!

However I still think for me it was a better move for me to return the Rendez-vous PM and not pay out $1550 for a handbag that was just meh for me ...

Not paying $1550 to save $160. lol.

Amazing these price increases.. Some were just a 1% increase, hardly an increase.