LV rainboots

I did try them on ... they are pretty true to size I think and surprisingly comfortable. I just got the black ones but LV said the pinks are not easy to find. Im going to try to get the ones on Ebay. They are 8s and I tried the 8 on today too and they are okay. Not that much more than actual store - that is if no one makes bid on them ...

I brought the pink rainboots, I don't know what I can wear it with? I m only 5"1! What do u guys wear with the boots? I guess I need to wear all black top and leggings to go with it without too much?

The boots actually run big but I an do a 37. Did you see the pink ones on Ebay??? I have to buy them ... waiting for end of auction and bid it. Just hoping no one will make a bid on BIN.

I did see the pink they are adorable good luck!! I ended up buying the 39 online then say the 38 went on sale so I called lv to see if they could switch it but it had already been shipped....then the customer service rep told me there was only one in stock for the 38 so I've bought both and will Return the one that doesn't fit!!

I just looked on the LV website and it shows sizes 36, 37, 38, and 39 available to place in cart. They only have the black but I would think that color would work best anyway. Strongly considering buying a pair.

Yeah it was strange, they only had one of each? It kept changing so I had ordered the 39 knowing it might be too big,nthen 5 minutes later the other sizes were no longer sold out... I called lv customer service there was one of each size.... Very strange I bought two one 39 and one 38 so I have to return one, I was hoping they could switch out the sizes but one was already shipped and since it was the last 38 I had to get them ha

Yeah it was strange, they only had one of each? It kept changing so I had ordered the 39 knowing it might be too big,nthen 5 minutes later the other sizes were no longer sold out... I called lv customer service there was one of each size.... Very strange I bought two one 39 and one 38 so I have to return one, I was hoping they could switch out the sizes but one was already shipped and since it was the last 38 I had to get them ha

Have you received your boots yet? I am considering buying these boots tmrw and wanted to get your opinion on them if you have worm them yet. Can you pull these off on a winter day that its not raining? I find them so cute I feel that I would want to wear them all the time! :hbeat: haha

Have you received your boots yet? I am considering buying these boots tmrw and wanted to get your opinion on them if you have worm them yet. Can you pull these off on a winter day that its not raining? I find them so cute I feel that I would want to wear them all the time! :hbeat: haha

Hi yes I got two of them lol to make sure I got the right size, I thought they were adorablllleee so cute totally could wear them on a winter day even if it's not raining but I just had to return them :sad: for a few reasons

1. I think I have bigger than average calves and althought they fit the boot was sooooo heavy that they were not comfortable around my legs.

2. I am super short just under 5 ft and these boots went up a lot higher on me than I thought they would, they went up to right where my knee cap starts...too high for me for rain boots

3. They must have weighed like 40 lbs sooooo heavy, and I know they are made of rubber but I have other rain boots not nearly this heavy

But I thought they were gorgeous so if u want them I highly recommend you at least try them on or order them and try them on, they are even more gorgeous in person, I think my calves are just too big for them lol I danced for like 16 years and run uphill a lot so I always have a hard time finding boots that rent too tight.

Good luck!!!!

Thank you so much for replying... And with pics! Your advice has helped me out alot. I see what you mean about them being heavy. Im going to the westchester lv soon and if they dont have them in stock i might just put the money in my speedy b ebene fund hehee thanks again!

Thank you so much for replying... And with pics! Your advice has helped me out alot. I see what you mean about them being heavy. Im going to the westchester lv soon and if they dont have them in stock i might just put the money in my speedy b ebene fund hehee thanks again!

No problem good luck!! You know if you order them online you can return them at any lv store that sells shoes so might be worth a shot !

I have them in Black too ... love love love them. They are so cheap it's totally worth every penny. I want the pink ones but the LV near me is sold out and they checked the system and apparently my size is just simply sold out. :sad:

I've been looking at these boots for the longest time but have had reservations because of my skinny calves...for those who have tried them on/own them, do you think someone with skinny calves can wear these boots?

I brought the pink rainboots, I don't know what I can wear it with? I m only 5"1! What do u guys wear with the boots? I guess I need to wear all black top and leggings to go with it without too much?

I have the pink ones too!!! Bought almost 8mths ago but never worn them out of home. I had to have them cause they were pink!

Amarante is the latest colour I think. There were navy blue for a while too.

8D9B61FB-E9B2-4C7B-B352-7FEB75445303-391-00000049D4E237BE.jpg