LV purchases from Ebay club..

My very first LV! Speedy 25 from 1993 from a Japanese ebay seller. I'm thrilled- the leather is aged a nice caramel color, the condition was better than described, a little elbow grease & she's perfect in my eyes! It also came with the additional strap which is quite convenient. I have never wanted a perfectly new Speedy that I would obsess over & be afraid to wear, but was so hesitant to buy pre-loved because you just never know. I'm so glad I took a chance on this seller!

1A9F1CEB-9D59-4DF3-9995-2AD704993680.jpg

I've just bought a small LV item on ebay.....a lovely shiny gold tone padlock, with 2 keys. Very happy with it & service was fast, from Italy to the UK.
I did enquire about buying online, but it's only available via their LV stores... so, looked on ebay :flowers:
Some sellers charge ridiculous prices though for the padlocks :amazed:

I've just bought a small LV item on ebay.....a lovely shiny gold tone padlock, with 2 keys. Very happy with it & service was fast, from Italy to the UK.
I did enquire about buying online, but it's only available via their LV stores... so, looked on ebay :flowers:
Some sellers charge ridiculous prices though for the padlocks :amazed:
RenderedContent-1B43E022-A6D9-4530-B32D-021551D379BF.JPG

Got a Toiletry 15 from a Japanese eBay seller (next-innovation) and I love it! However, the zipper was a little "stiff" from the tarnished zipper teeth. The date code is from 1991 so this is expected. I put some Blue Magic Metal Polish on it and it's like new now! :heart::blush:

The seller ships fast! My Agenda MM got here before the refills did.

Here is a a before and after!
beforeafter.jpg 2017-10-05 17.01.54.jpg

Got a Toiletry 15 from a Japanese eBay seller (next-innovation) and I love it! However, the zipper was a little "stiff" from the tarnished zipper teeth. The date code is from 1991 so this is expected. I put some Blue Magic Metal Polish on it and it's like new now! :heart::blush:

The seller ships fast! My Agenda MM got here before the refills did.

Here is a a before and after!
View attachment 3844719 View attachment 3844720
Gorgeous :heart: Love buying from Japanese sellers

Reactions: ElVee999