LV price increase?

1. hi,

i thought i read something on another thread about LV price increase... are they gonna raise their prices or something? :weird:

2. the last time they raised the prices was June 12, and then there was a panic that the prices would go up again come August/September, but then some say the next increase will only be in 2007 :wacko:

3. Ugh, I hope that it'll be all good until next year !!

4. That's not what I was told. I really can't see them having three price increases in one year!:wtf:

5. I'm hoping the next price increase is Feb 2007. Actually, I take that back. I'm hoping there'll NEVER be a price increase!! :girlsigh:

6. Agreed !! :graucho:

Then again, I wish there was just French pricing on everything ! I bought a PH last year, and it's gone through a few price increases and the such, but the BH I bought this year was STILL cheaper without the VAT refund (which is another 90$ back) and with an extra bandeau. I'm astounded ! The BH and the PH are supposed to be the same price !

7. i was told MAYBE again in Sep....
    the price increased 3 times in japan last year or two ago....so it is possible, ugh!!

8. I was told "May be" we will have another one for this year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice