LV Patina Club - Show us your tan!

Here are some of my bags in various stages of patina, from none (my speedy 25 that's only been carried once) to light, to medium, to dark (a really old hand-me-down piece but still has a lot of life left).

Attachments

• IMG_3082 copy.jpg
    IMG_3082 copy.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 4,292
well out of my 4 bags these 2 have the more gorgeous patina

my vavin gm hasnt even started to patina yet, i hardly use it, and my speedy 30 is 3 years old so its dark.

these are my speedy 25 that i have had for about 1 year and my batignolles which i have had for about 1 year and a few months

lol2.jpg

lol.jpg

I love the color of patina you have on your speedy. How do you get nice patina on your speedy? Do you use Shining Monkey at all?

I show you my noë patina

It's a very old Noë... 1978/79 I don't remember when Grandma bought it exactly... The lace is new, bought in october 2006 in Vuitton Boutique Champs Elysées and have already a little patina. :love:

I love the color of patina you have on your speedy. How do you get nice patina on your speedy? Do you use Shining Monkey at all?

Oh, i dont use anything on my bags. Just my hands and the natural sweat baby! :nuts:

I used my 25 constantly w/o dirty hands, thats how i got that patina! :shame:

any other questions, just PM me!

ok this is just gorgeous..do you touch it at all. it looks like it has received the white glove treatment.

Well, I have to post this here! This is a special order vachetta noe with a gorgy tan! Wish I could claim responsibility for the tan but it was that way when I got it but I did even it out and warm it up a little bit.

moneyorder009.jpg