LV Patina Club - Show us your tan!

soo many people speak of how they do not like patina....I love it...I think everything looks better with a tan...great pics everyone...my collection is still pretty blonde so I am working on the tans and will post someday...hate the blonde naked brandnew look...patina is soooo beautiful!!!

Well, I have to post this here! This is a special order vachetta noe with a gorgy tan! Wish I could claim responsibility for the tan but it was that way when I got it but I did even it out and warm it up a little bit.

moneyorder009.jpg

Reactions: FIFISCORPIOLADY
Well, I have to post this here! This is a special order vachetta noe with a gorgy tan! Wish I could claim responsibility for the tan but it was that way when I got it but I did even it out and warm it up a little bit.

moneyorder009.jpg

OMG!!! It looks gorgeous! I always thought the SO Vachetta pieces would look gorgeous with an even warm honeyed patina! I loooove this!!!:love:

Gorgeous bag! It looks so smooth.

moneyorder009.jpg

well out of my 4 bags these 2 have the more gorgeous patina

my vavin gm hasnt even started to patina yet, i hardly use it, and my speedy 30 is 3 years old so its dark.

these are my speedy 25 that i have had for about 1 year and my batignolles which i have had for about 1 year and a few months

lol2.jpg

lol.jpg

i just love how the lv leather tans!! its so cool!! my multicolor mini HL is in the perfect stage of tan, and it looks soo good, not too light or dark...
my denim mini pleaty isnt tanning as well though, and its almost a year old....

Gorgeous bags! I'm new too LV and just bought a speedy 30. Should I be protecting the handles or is there a way to clean them when they start to get dirty looking? I really want that gorgeous honey patina, but I don't want the handles to get blotchy/uneven or blackish.