lv party purchases

FleurDeLis

Hermes Convert
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Hey guys,

Last night was the Holiday party at LV houston. I picked up 2 small purchases there . . . black MC wapity (for my camera) and 1 beautiful monogram LV pashmina/shawl. I am attaching pics. They shawl is much prettier in real life. It is the the choc. brown with the the gold lv's which are slightly iridescent.

The rare items that were on display were a teal blue ostrich dog carrier for 22k. The nomade speedy and alma for 2200.00 a piece

Attachments

• IMG_9744.jpg
    IMG_9744.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 311
pretty wapity
how did it look that dog carrier I think someone showed pictures of it here and it looked great!!!!
I love the speedy in nomade but is too expensive :sad:

The dog carrier was stunning. The color was perfect but they should have made that color and texture in a bag. 22,000.00 is just too much for a dog carrier.

The Nomade was beautiful but very sensitive. It is mandatory for the SA's to wear gloves when handling it. One fingernail scrap and it is marred for life.

The Nomade was beautiful but very sensitive. It is mandatory for the SA's to wear gloves when handling it. One fingernail scrap and it is marred for life.[/quote]

:confused1: :wtf: :confused1: :wtf: is it that sensitive??? I am disapointed