LV Papillon 26 .. help?

cgem322

O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
p10504368_ph_hero.jpg

does anybody have the LV Papillon 26? does it hold the same amount as the speedy 25 or 30? i would really like to get this bag, but it's hard to envision how much stuff it can hold or whether it can be worn over the shoulders without looking at actual pictures.. :sad: *thanks!

I own both the papillon 26 and 30. The papillon is a little shorter and smaller than the speedy 25; however, it still holds alot. I find getting things out of the papillon 26 easier than the speedy 25. I am very, very petite and the papillon 25 will fit on my shoulder if I am wearing thin clothing. The papillon 30 fits easier on the shoulder and holds alot more than the papillon 26 and the speedy 25. The papillon 26 though is so cute, it really looks great being carried on ones forearm.

I have both papillon 26 and speedy 25. Papillon 26 doesn't hold much, I can only put my wallet, cell phone, small cosmetic pouch, and keys in it. If I put more stuff in it, I would have difficulty taking things in and out.

If you have small shoulders, you might be able wear papillong 26 over your shoulder. I do it sometimes but the purse will be vertically behind my shoulder.

Speedy25 difinitely holds a lot more

speedypapillonah6.jpg