LV Palm Springs mini

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
I'm looking to purchase my next bag and am strongly considering the Palm Springs mini. I just tried it on at the boutique and love it. I'm a mom of 2 and would like to use it as an everyday errand running bag. Would you recommend this bag and tell me some pros and cons? Thanks !!!

Reactions: lxrac
gosh, it was such a tiny little bag, tried it at the boutique... way toooo tiny, that's probably the con and pro because I can see it's a really cute bag for someone very young.

I have a small or say tiny bag.. Alma bb, but alma bb at least not that " too young" looking

if I to purchase, I would go for the pm

gosh, it was such a tiny little bag, tried it at the boutique... way toooo tiny, that's probably the con and pro because I can see it's a really cute bag for someone very young.

I have a small or say tiny bag.. Alma bb, but alma bb at least not that " too young" looking

if I to purchase, I would go for the pm

Thanks for your advise! I can totally see what your saying about it looking "too young" (another reason for me being hesitant on it) I'm gonna check out the PM size . Thanks!

Reactions: onlyk
Thanks for your advise! I can totally see what your saying about it looking "too young" (another reason for me being hesitant on it) I'm gonna check out the PM size . Thanks!
You are very welcome! I actually was almost bought the mini online since I heard a lot of it and saw lots of pictures people wearing it, and seen a lot of reviews on youtube, but gosh, when I saw it in person, it was so tiny, I don't know why but it appeared much smaller in person than it was on youtube, weird.

Could be just me, if you have chance, also try the pm out, and see which one you like the best :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: kbcrew
I’m 40 & am completely head over heels in love with this bag. It’s not too young and although it appears tiny, it holds so so much. L-R I can fit a pouch full of make up, agenda pm, mini pochette, a change pouch, card holder, and a cles which holds my keys, a pen, and a small pill box. There is room for my iPhone7 in an LV case. It really is an amazing little bag.
1E6E4053-3EB3-4F89-B639-A0E7A93B7BBC.jpeg 52BF43A0-5C1D-4F91-8D6F-B1795DF7C3F3.jpeg

totally agree with shoebaglady. just carried mine again yesterday. it holds so much. i feel like it is one of my most stylish crossbody bags. i always get tons of compliments when i wear it. i actually just ordered the reverse monogram xl bandouliere strap to try with it as well, but i love it with the thin black straps it comes with too. highly recommend!