LV online payment problems!!

ahf26

Mar 2, 2021
Hey everyone - I have been trying to order the LV X YK PAINTED DOTS MONOGRAM BB BANDEAU and I have tried to pay for it and it continually says "payment failed - we couldn't process your payment of £195.00. your card hasn't been debited."

I have tried 3 different cards and I'm starting to think there is a problem with the website or a stock issue rather than my cards as I use them everyday and they are fine...??
Has this happened to anyone else???

thanks x

It hasn't happened to me on LV's website (and I just ordered the Kusama zippy wallet), however it happened a lot on Fashionphile's website when I tried to order three different items. Not sure why, but I finally tried my PayPal account, which has my bank card attached to it, and it worked. Do you have a PP account that you could try to use that instead? I know LV accepts PP, so maybe give it a try if you haven't already. Good luck!

Did you call your credit card company? It once happened to me because my cc kept denying charge, thinking it was fraud.
I thought the same thing when I was trying to order through Fashionphile's website, and it was nothing on the bank end. Then I called FF directly and they couldn't figure it out. Thought my address wasn't added and it was. It just didn't like my debit card for some reason, but worked directly through PP. Maybe that's what's happening to OP as well.

Have you checked your card to make sure the payment didn't get debited? I got a similar error message when I tried to buy the empreinte speedy 25 last year and ended up buying 5 of the bag because I kept resubmitting the order thinking it failed.

• Insightful
Reactions: Grande Latte
It hasn't happened to me on LV's website (and I just ordered the Kusama zippy wallet), however it happened a lot on Fashionphile's website when I tried to order three different items. Not sure why, but I finally tried my PayPal account, which has my bank card attached to it, and it worked. Do you have a PP account that you could try to use that instead? I know LV accepts PP, so maybe give it a try if you haven't already. Good luck!
I might have to try to use Paypal - I don't have one but I can set one up. thanks for the tip! :smile:

Have you checked your card to make sure the payment didn't get debited? I got a similar error message when I tried to buy the empreinte speedy 25 last year and ended up buying 5 of the bag because I kept resubmitting the order thinking it failed.
oh no!! that's awful! at least you noticed it though. but yes I've checked and nothing has been debited.. thankfully because I would've ordered loads...!!

Reactions: litoxcici
Happened to me and my card was charged twice by lv. Had to call them. I also had issues with fashionphile with the sale not going through and disappearing merchandise credit and they had to figure it out on their end. Frustrating- hope you get your item!

Happened to me and my card was charged twice by lv. Had to call them. I also had issues with fashionphile with the sale not going through and disappearing merchandise credit and they had to figure it out on their end. Frustrating- hope you get your item!
Me too. I was charged twice by LV also recently. It took a long time for one charge to drop off. I think there IS something wrong with LV payment system.

With my attempted payments through Fashionphile, I would check my bank after the sale, and the funniest thing is, it would show up as a charge, and then a refund immediately thereafter. Weirdest thing. It was just easier to use PayPal.

With my attempted payments through Fashionphile, I would check my bank after the sale, and the funniest thing is, it would show up as a charge, and then a refund immediately thereafter. Weirdest thing. It was just easier to use PayPal.
Me too. I was charged twice by LV also recently. It took a long time for one charge to drop off. I think there IS something wrong with LV payment system.
Did you call your credit card company? It once happened to me because my cc kept denying charge, thinking it was fraud.
Thank you all for your help and suggestions. I tried again this morning and the same thing came up! I called customer services and had a man called Peter help me who was amazing and somehow managed to get the purchase to through! no idea what was the problem but it was something LV's end xx

Dear it happened to me last month. And I am so ashamed to LV Dubai bcoz I placed an order then I can’t pay it. So I called the cc company and they thought it’s a fraud. So they fixed my problem and in less than one minute I paid my lovely bag and now I’m waiting for it to come. They will deliver it soon ☺️