LV NYC - Best store??

The renovated macy's boutique or bloomingdales! For some reason LV customer service at the standalone boutiques never wow'ed me (5th ave. has good service, it's just so crowded!)

I don't have a particular SA that I go too because I'm not in NYC as much anymore, but I would recommend going to the SoHo LV store as opposed to 5th Ave or any mini stores inside Bloomies, Saks, Herald Square Macy's, etc.

The SoHo store is my fave and all the SAs that I've ever worked with are fabulous! Best of luck and I hope the lucky recipient of the LV loves it!!

I don't have a particular SA that I go too because I'm not in NYC as much anymore, but I would recommend going to the SoHo LV store as opposed to 5th Ave or any mini stores inside Bloomies, Saks, Herald Square Macy's, etc.

The SoHo store is my fave and all the SAs that I've ever worked with are fabulous! Best of luck and I hope the lucky recipient of the LV loves it!!

Thanks. I'm close to Soho so I'll def check there first. I usually go to the flagship on 5th ave cuz that's close to work.

Just wanted to say thanks for the rec and I have to agree. All the SAs at the Soho store were so helpful and nice. Thanks. I'm definitely shopping at this location from now on.

I'm heading to NYC toward the end of April. I don't have LV where I live, so I want to hit them up while I'm there so I can check out/try on a few different bags in person. Are there any stores that typically have a better stock/selection than others? If it matters, I'm stalking some of the bigger totes (Neverful/Artsy/Graceful) and crossbody satchels like Rivoli/Boetie/Soufflot.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses