LV Messenger Bag?

Besst

May 31, 2006
I have a beautiful LV messenger bag. A relative is borrowing it right now, so I don't have any photos, but I can explain it pretty well.

It's about a foot and a half long and probably a foot (maybe a little more) tall. It has two main compartments, one on each side. There is a flap that goes over each compartment and each flap has a gold buckle closure with a tan leather strap. Inside one compartment is a big pocket and the other compartment has the same big pocket, but it is split into two equally sized pockets. It has a leather shoulder/chest (however you want to wear it) strap which also has a gold buckle to let you adjust the size.

It used to belong to my mom and she either got it in the mid-late 80's or the early 90's.

I've tried to find the bag online (ebay and everything else) and I cant seem to locate it anywhere.

I guess I'm looking for information on it, maybe what year it came from or how much it might be worth. Anything at all would be greatly appreciated :smile:

thanks!

bagsnbags said:
photo taken from Ebay seller ccdesignergoods

Thats it!!!! Holy cow. I tried for FOREVER to try to find it! lol. Now, it could just be the angle of the photo, but it looks a little big and I'm not sure if the flaps are pointed like that, but that could VERY well be it.

Is there anything you can tell me about it? Is it a good bag?

Besst said:
Thats it!!!! Holy cow. I tried for FOREVER to try to find it! lol. Now, it could just be the angle of the photo, but it looks a little big and I'm not sure if the flaps are pointed like that, but that could VERY well be it.

Is there anything you can tell me about it? Is it a good bag?

Here the links for more pics..

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-100-AUTHENTIC-LOUIS-VUITTON-SAUMUR-30-BAG_W0QQitemZ6885280076QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't have this bag but I love to own vintage one..
you can wear it in every different ways..

Or this one may be

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6885540476&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Attachments

• vintage.jpg
    vintage.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 60
bagsnbags said:

Thank you for the links! Looking at it from the front, I can without a doubt say that that is my bag! The only difference is that the listing says it has one pocket and mine has two each with interior pockets. I'm so excited! Thank you so so so much.

Besst said:
Thank you for the links! Looking at it from the front, I can without a doubt say that that is my bag! The only difference is that the listing says it has one pocket and mine has two each with interior pockets. I'm so excited! Thank you so so so much.

Not a problem, which is it the first link or the second link?

It's a beautiful bag, you should treasure it...

Oh....saumur...love it
heartbeat.gif
!!!!