LV Men's Thomas

djcpeace

O.G.
Jul 22, 2008
Hi guys, I'm new to the LV Forum, and have yet to buy my first :sad:

I just haven't found a decent model I like, but I might consider this one, I really like the Graphite line, so it would be between the Thomas or the REM bag.

Does anyone know if it's released in boutiques yet? I haven't found anyone who has one...

mensthomas.jpg

Welcome and yes it's available now. I actually took it into consideration even went to my local LV tried it on but was too small for my taste. U will be able to fit an iPhone a wallet and gum but that's all.

if it will be your first, i prefer the REM since it looks more classic and it is part of the original graphite collection when it was released back last year. ugh, now i want one, after seeing one blogger who got one recently and now you have mentioned it...hehehe...anyway, this looks nice as well and i am pretty sure this will be a nice start to your collection. there is no turning back! hehehe...enjoy!

The minus points of this bag is
- too small only 10.2" x 10.2" also very thin
- expensive in compare to what you get for money compare to other bag like Daniel, keepall..etc, since it uses much less canvas... and this is really a typical LV price set, that even a very small bag it may cost only 15-20% cheaper than the much larger model..

Thanks for everyone's input, I'll probably go in person to check out the bags soon

I'm looking at smaller bags basically because they're more functional for every day use, plus I can just wear it across the shoulder, or on the shoulder. Plus the Keepall kind of reminds me of carrying luggage, and I don't want that lol

I'm possibly looking at the Beaubourg (sp?) too, but don't know how masculine it will look

I almost bought this piece but the opening is kind of small and didnt want to risk scratching my wallets going in and out of bag...although it is small it works for not looking so huge and bulky...it has a much more polished look compared to the bosphore one because of the finish on the top edge of the bag...I love the look of it - to me it has a car racing vibe to it (im into cars)...

i have the thomas and its a great bag. although it is thin, it stretches somewhat and i am able to fit my sunglasses( and hard case) a wallet, phone, gum, and there is still a bit of room to spare. but it wont fit a bottle of water cuz the bag is to short. the daniel mm is also a good everyday bag, and its more roomy than rem and thomas

^That sounds appealing now actually, you wouldn't happen to have any live pics of the bag or modelling pics would you?!

I've done some research and basically Prada and Burberry have similar style bags (both have nylon, and the Burberry has one that's coated canvas too) as the Thomas, though I'm still interested in getting my first LV.