LV Men's Spring/Summer 2018

IMG_6741.jpg

It’s finally here! Though not the 3M reflective material (which I’m assuming they changed because monogram titanium looks to be a little similar) the monogram silver is still quite stunning.

It does have a really strong smell though which I am assuming is from the silver coating. I’m hoping there won’t be any chipping that others have experienced, but even so the bag is so cool I’m not sure I would mind too much. It’s going to look great in the collection!

View attachment 3983160

It’s finally here! Though not the 3M reflective material (which I’m assuming they changed because monogram titanium looks to be a little similar) the monogram silver is still quite stunning.

It does have a really strong smell though which I am assuming is from the silver coating. I’m hoping there won’t be any chipping that others have experienced, but even so the bag is so cool I’m not sure I would mind too much. It’s going to look great in the collection!
:coolio: one of the sickest keepalls ever (without being obnoxious). I love this. Congrats!

Reactions: jeromepourhomme
@MyBelongs to Louis Have you heard any update for your Keepall? Since still no update for my backpack. However I heard the rumor of price increase in next couple days/weeks, I was told full deposit doesn't prevent the price increase and still required to pay difference when the bag arrives. I finds this is crazy as they have our money for few months without provide the item and now I have to pay more.

@MyBelongs to Louis Have you heard any update for your Keepall? Since still no update for my backpack. However I heard the rumor of price increase in next couple days/weeks, I was told full deposit doesn't prevent the price increase and still required to pay difference when the bag arrives. I finds this is crazy as they have our money for few months without provide the item and now I have to pay more.
Hi @fatcat2523:smile:
I've been MIA waiting for my order to be fulfilled but the Silver Keepall orders are slowly coming to my store (not a Men's only location and is considered small shop without RTW). The prices have all increased today, except for belts/charms which seem the same price, but my understanding is that any waitlist prices will be honoured, as the items were reserved prior to Feb.28th. There was a "price increase" thread where someone else also asked this question.

Reactions: fatcat2523
I've been MIA waiting for my order to be fulfilled but the Silver Keepall orders are slowly coming to my store (not a Men's only location and is considered small shop without RTW). The prices have all increased today, except for belts/charms which seem the same price, but my understanding is that any waitlist prices will be honoured, as the items were reserved prior to Feb.28th. There was a "price increase" thread where someone else also asked this question.

These other categories of items didn’t go up either: runway clothes, runway bags and slg, home accessories. I’m unsure about sunnies, shoes, etc.

View attachment 3983160

Gorgeous! Excellent choice

Reactions: jeromepourhomme

These other categories of items didn’t go up either: runway clothes, runway bags and slg, home accessories. I’m unsure about sunnies, shoes, etc.

Thank you it is good to know the price didn't increase. So I guessed I just have to wait till the bag to arrive (hopefully) lol

How long till the pocket organizer stays closed with cards inside? No matter if one card or lots it pops open and it's annoying! I know many of you have several and this is my first [emoji4]Thanks for help in advance

Finally got a hold of the Name Tags! I placed an order and paid for the item in a store in Vegas asking to do a store transfer from Florida which had 1 in stock. The SA said it would take two weeks. Later, I called customer service to request to purchase the item directly from the store in Florida. The Florida store SA called and told me she saw my request in the computer from the Vegas store, but that the Vegas SA only requested the item from the company and did not request a store transfer! I said I would just pay for the item over the phone (which means I still have store credit from the initial purchase). -___-

After that mess I'm just glad they arrived. ^__^

Name Tags.jpg

"Roses are red. My money is gone. All because I spend it. On Louis Vuitton"
New to the forum. Been a lurker for a while. Really enjoy and appreciate everyone's comments and insight. My latest purchase was the Match-up SS18 Men's shoe. Snagged the last size 13 online. Debating over getting a new Keepall to match when I head to Paris in April. Significantly cheaper there (almost $1000 less). Cheers to all!

Attachments

• IMG_7412-1.jpeg
    IMG_7412-1.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 882
  • IMG_7414.jpeg
    IMG_7414.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 901