LV Men's Spring/Summer 2018

I am thinking of switching my reservation from the black/silver split pocket organizer to the Monogram Pacific pocket organizer. I wonder if that is feasible so late in the game, and if the Monogram Pacific is even harder to get.
When I ordered mine yesterday, I was told only two places had it. Las Vegas (Wynn Men's is where I got mine) and Costa Mesa (info from Client Services). When I asked the night before that, my SA said only 3 were left when she looked!

The code for the rainbow chain is M63634

Ah thanks.

I had something completely different in mind. I've seen these in store. Not what I'm after. Looking for something to hang off the little d-ring on my pochette apollo clutch. The hardware on the apollo clutch is green and the canvas is blue... SO hard to match.

Any suggestions anyone?!

Found this IG image of a new Jungle capsule collection slated for release in March.

View attachment 3972602
What is this trend of giant Louis Vuitton markings on bags??? Such a turn off! So tacky! It’s like the Nouveau Riche version of Louis Vuitton: more branding and more logos. This is really making me question my faithfulness to the brand.

Found this IG image of a new Jungle capsule collection slated for release in March.

View attachment 3972602
For some reason I have never been a fan of the damier print. When my SA showed this collection to me last week, I was like no thanks. :no: Not to mention the big rainbow colored Louis Vuitton front and “center” on the bag... if they take the huge Louis Vuitton wording out and put the monkey graphic on monogram eclipse, it probably would be something I would be interested in. :graucho:

Reactions: Poochie231080