LV London

If anyone is looking for the Pochette Metis, the store in Terminal 5 had the PM in canvas. My DH looked at both the canvas and empreinte noir earlier today.
That's where I got mine in January. They have some really good current stock there. Popular ones like Neo Noe , PM and Graceful bags. Service is good too and the best bit is that the duty free savings made is just amazing!!

Reactions: Anne Rogers
Just wondering if anyone who's recently shopped at Louis Vuitton Heathrow know if the two items per passport limit still holds true? And what if you've recently purchased in Paris, will that limit you from purchasing at the LV Heathrow! Thank you in advance!

Hello. I am flying out of Heathrow next month and am interested in purchasing a NF mono gm. I reached out to the personal shopping team at Heathrow to have them check on price and stock for me. Unfortunately, there aren’t any NF mono gm in either color lining currently in stock. Does anyone know if I contact the store directly, would they be willing to order it for me with pre-payment?

Hello All

I will be travelling to cancun Mexico in may and needed some advice on buying.
Im not here for a purse unfortently but a wallet smart case damier.

I was wondering does anyone know any SA at Heathrow terminal 5 or 3 as I will be travelling and wanted to get it taxed free.
I had a SA card last time however I misplaced it she was really helpful as when I rang client services they just told me a load of lies and said they can't email them.

Also would I be better of buying in mexico rather than buying at duty free?

I'm from london of that helps.

I, too, am intersted in this. I am flying out of Heathrow next week and planning to do a little shopping. I would be lovely to have an SA to work with if anyone can recommend someone.

I am sorry I can't recommend if it's better to shop there duty free vs in Mexico.

I think duty free in Heathrow is your best bet. The prices are already tax-freed if you show that your tickets travelling outside of the EU.

It's a bit more expensive everywhere else, especially cross continents.

Best thing is to contact the personal shopping services on the Heathrow website or directly email [email protected] if you tell them the items you want they will check the stock for you in T3 and T5, only thing is LV do not reserve the items but at least the LV SAs will be expecting you. I’ve used the service twice, once flying out of T2 so had to transfer to another terminal, this time I travelled out of T3 but was still about to use the personal shopper to check stock and accompany me... Good luck!

Reactions: USCGirlie
I just shopped at Heathrow T5 and thought I would refresh this thread. I had a great experience and took home a keepall 45b mono and a neverfull mm in DE! I also bought three small accessories. I asked about a PM but she said that they hadn’t had any in monogram for a while. Also, they apparently do hot stamping but they didn’t have anyone there that day (a Monday). I also asked if there was a limit and the sales associate was really nice and said that it would be no problem if I wanted to purchase additional items! Unfortunately, I ran out of time and had to go catch my flight.

I just shopped at Heathrow T5 and thought I would refresh this thread. I had a great experience and took home a keepall 45b mono and a neverfull mm in DE! I also bought three small accessories. I asked about a PM but she said that they hadn’t had any in monogram for a while. Also, they apparently do hot stamping but they didn’t have anyone there that day (a Monday). I also asked if there was a limit and the sales associate was really nice and said that it would be no problem if I wanted to purchase additional items! Unfortunately, I ran out of time and had to go catch my flight.

Thanks for refreshing this topic!! I’m going to be in T5 on Saturday and have an 8 hour layover so I’ll be shopping till I’m dropping!!

Question: what did you do with all the packaging? I don’t really want or need the packaging and boxes so I guess I could just ask for dust bags and then put any purchases in my carry on. Realistically, I’ll prob just end up with something small like a wallet, but I’d love to get another neverfull. How much was it tax free if you don’t mind me asking?

Thanks again!

Thanks for refreshing this topic!! I’m going to be in T5 on Saturday and have an 8 hour layover so I’ll be shopping till I’m dropping!!

Question: what did you do with all the packaging? I don’t really want or need the packaging and boxes so I guess I could just ask for dust bags and then put any purchases in my carry on. Realistically, I’ll prob just end up with something small like a wallet, but I’d love to get another neverfull. How much was it tax free if you don’t mind me asking?

Thanks again!

I took the box for the small stuff but the big boxes would be too bulky. I actually used the Neverfull on the flight. I am going to get it hot stamp and might ask for a box then. I like to put them in my closet for a pop of color!

The neverfull came out to about $1000. So saved over $300!!

Reactions: Karacoco78
Just like to give a heads up that there's a LV pop up store just opened at Heathrow T4 for 5 months. It's got some nice current collections in there.

Good to know! How did you find out about this? I am flying through terminal 2 in a few weeks and was thinking about doing the personal shopper service to take me over to LV in terminal 3 or 5. I wonder if the other terminals will have pop-ups...

Good to know! How did you find out about this? I am flying through terminal 2 in a few weeks and was thinking about doing the personal shopper service to take me over to LV in terminal 3 or 5. I wonder if the other terminals will have pop-ups...
I got a email from them. I live in the UK. Apparently this pop up store in T4 will be replaced by a permenent store there later on in the year So I guess they are slowly putting LV stores in all the terminal. Yippee :smile: I went to the T5 one is quite a big store. The Chanel and Gucci stores is opposite it.

I took the box for the small stuff but the big boxes would be too bulky. I actually used the Neverfull on the flight. I am going to get it hot stamp and might ask for a box then. I like to put them in my closet for a pop of color!

The neverfull came out to about $1000. So saved over $300!!

Awesome! Thanks for the details.