LV Key Cle Damier Azur is Discontinued

I hope for those buying it recently get good quality ones! I received mine today, and was absolutely horrified at the quality of stitching on my key pouch. It was so noticeably imperfect, of course I am returning it :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: Loriad
I just purchased the DA key pouch which is the same thing as the key Cle. I ordered it online at like 3 am on a Friday morning and it’s arrived today Wed. It has a micro chip someplace inside bc no date code. So it’s not old stock. I don’t know if this is actually being discontinued or is it just hype

Attachments

• 92664E1C-CA15-4179-8817-F7DCB8ECCF0A.jpeg
    92664E1C-CA15-4179-8817-F7DCB8ECCF0A.jpeg
    263.3 KB · Views: 27
I just purchased the DA key pouch which is the same thing as the key Cle. I ordered it online at like 3 am on a Friday morning and it’s arrived today Wed. It has a micro chip someplace inside bc no date code. So it’s not old stock. I don’t know if this is actually being discontinued or is it just hype

i took a closer look at the key pouch today and it did have a date code and it was SD 1281 so they have been holding this key pouch since April and it’s half way through sept so they are def holding back product. I was shocked!