LV Key Cle Damier Azur is Discontinued

They are bleeding out the core collection. Soon we'll only have cheap, nouveau riche seasonal stuff, nothing permanent or legendary. H&M on steroids.
I'm wondering when will they reevaluate the Speedy or the Keepall with a new "strategy"...
100% esp considering the speeds are already coming out in different materials in so many recent collections?

Reactions: Loriad and BULL
I purchased a Damier Azur Key Pouch recently but I'm not super in love.

Quality is better than the other Made in USA pouches I've seen on YouTube but I really wanted a Made in France piece.
It's my first DA piece and worried about getting it dirty and color transfer - I'm not careful with my bags and SLGs.

I may or may not regret returnng it if Damier Azur Key Pouch is really going to be discontinued...

With this in mind - Should I keep or return it?

If it is being discontinued or not, want to enjoy your luxury pieces... it sounds like you are not in love with it and if so let it go, get an item you are in love with. But I coming from a place that I feel that all items that you welcome into you life should bring you happiness and contentment, no matter if they are luxury or not or if they are readily available or discontinued. Hope this helps :smile:

If you are not in love, you can always sell it, too. I know some people paid over MSRP for TP when it was announced that it was discontinued. I bought a DA for my niece for her birthday and thought I need to have one, too. So I started chasing them online and they sell at or above retail. I random came across a monogram at the store an purchased it as a matter of FOMO. As PP said if you are not happy with it, return or sell.

Reactions: Loriad
I am sorry to hear this news.

I have one, got it a long time ago, but recently I spilled water in my bag, cleaned it up, thought I had gotten it all, turns out water had seeped into my cles, there was a paper card in there along with the usual plastic cards I carry and a few days later when I opened my cles, there was an awful mildewy smell!

I cleaned the cards, ditched the paper card, poured baking soda in the cles, but no luck. Let it sit for a long time like that hoping the baking soda would absorb the odor. Nope. Then I resorted to spritzing the inside with perfume.

It is on my dresser still, I am still sniffing and spritzing occasionally, hoping the problem will resolves itself eventually. Meanwhile, I am using my cles in de.

I don't think I will purchase another cles in da. I am determined to get that odor out of it, but am bothered that if I change my mind, it won't even be available. :hrmm:

Reactions: Raaz