LV gift...

jsg

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
DH and I are trying on our baby number #-- told him that if I get pregnant then he has to give me a gift... am I bad? Maybe a nice bag would make me feel better IF I get pregnant.... Oh, maybe God would think im so selfish and wont grant that wish, hahahhah! just a thought.

Hehehe! You surely deserve a new bag! Let's put it this way: you're gonna be carrying the baby he helped conceived, so you DESERVE to carry a LV bag to make up for it ;)

Good luck with both the bag and the baby :love:

addictedtolv said:
YES YES YES YES

I use ANY and ALL excuses to get a new LV! And I DID get one when I had my baby!
The birth of my son is what began my journey down the path of LV! I mentioned buying a nice versatile Coach (they had an awesome all-leather satchel for about $600) and my sweet, clueless husband asked, "Why don't you buy a Louis Vuitton bag? They're really classy."

Now, he's kicking himself every day. *snicker*

love_them_all said:
You're not bad at all. You deserve LV bags regardless if you are pregnant or not. But being pregnant means you can get more!:lol:

Hey! I like that... Lol... he already told me to choose and buy 1 but I just feel guilty buying it. I forgot to mention wee're trying to have baby #2 , when i had my 1st, he gave me a set of diamond bulgari style.... now i want a bag when we conceive and maybe a diamnond after i gave birth....:biggrin::P