LV Galliera or Balenciaga Day?

Galliera Azur PM or Balenciaga Day?

• Galliera Azur PM

• Balenciaga Day

Results are only viewable after voting.

wild child

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I've been wanting a slouchy shoulder bag for some time now and really like both the LV Galliera Azur and the Balenciaga Day but I can only get one. Which one should I choose?

Also, for those voting for the Day, what color would you suggest? I have Raisin on my wishlist but not sure if I'll still be able to find one here.

Thanks in advance :smile:

I know the responses will probably be biased here but I figured I'd give it a try since there are some Bal fans here too.

I want a slouchy shoulder bag and really like both of these bags but can only get one. Which one should I choose?

Galliera Azur PM or Balenciaga Day?

I have 3 Bal Day bags and adore them - it's my favorite slouchy bag style and Raisin is gorgeous! Check out www.realdealcollection.com - she's great to work with and only carries authentic Balenciagas and she can put you on her list if she gets a Raisin Day in stock.

I don't have any LV's but I have to say that Galleria has caught my eye but for a slouchy hobo I think the Bal is a better choice - the Galleria will be more structured just because of the material it is made out of.

If slouchy is what you're looking for, the Day, no contest. :smile:

You can always LV it up on the inside!

Here's my Anthracite:
IMG_0824.jpg