LV FW22 Collections

I'm going Minneapolis soon for work! If there's a way to get it to you safely like FedEx pick up from my hotel, I'm happy to help buy one for you from here :smile:
Awwww you are the absolute sweetest to offer to do that!:heart: :hugs: I just purchased the nano bucket and since it comes with the cles (my all time favorite slg) that will actually work better for me than a card holder anyway. I just took me awhile to realized I wanted the nano bucket and cles.:giggle: Thank you for the offer though, that is incredibly thoughtful! Hope our weather is nice when you’re here!

Awwww you are the absolute sweetest to offer to do that!:heart: :hugs: I just purchased the nano bucket and since it comes with the cles (my all time favorite slg) that will actually work better for me than a card holder anyway. I just took me awhile to realized I wanted the nano bucket and cles.:giggle: Thank you for the offer though, that is incredibly thoughtful! Hope our weather is nice when you’re here!
Totally agree on the beautiful cles with the nano bucket!! I had the chance to see it in person and it is so stunning!! I was close to bringing it home with me, but I have too much nano bags that I haven't started using 2 nano speedies and 2 nano noes! Enjoy your beautiful nano bucket :love:

Totally agree on the beautiful cles with the nano bucket!! I had the chance to see it in person and it is so stunning!! I was close to bringing it home with me, but I have too much nano bags that I haven't started using 2 nano speedies and 2 nano noes! Enjoy your beautiful nano bucket :love:
Ooohhhh I’m so glad to hear that! This will be my first nano bag (unless you count the mini Ps which I confess I use as bag now that I have an iPhone 13 mini). Super congratulations on your golden garden speedy which I think I saw posted on the Aug thread as I was flying out the door to work!! She’s spectacular! :girlsigh:

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now