LV family pictures!

CUUTUE...I want a wapity!! OMG they're from Winnipeg?!?! I'm from winnipeg!!! haha..coool!

LOL! Cool! :wlae: My aunt complains that hardly anyone in Winnipeg knows what LV is, and that most of the ones you see there are fake. She says she feels good carrying them in Vancouver because most of the ones here are real.

Thanks, everyone! :heart: My aunt and I also have twin monogram speedy 30s, but she didn't bring her speedy this time, she brought her Popincourt Haut. My uncle also brought his blue ouvea carryall (the one with the chain links), his monogram toiletry case, and a black zippy wallet.

When he was here last month he bought the Damier Geant Loup (my recommendation :graucho: , and he thanked me for recommending it after he bought it lol :P ), black epi mini agenda, and a jeans key holder in gold.

My mom tells my aunt (my mom's younger sister) that she's a bad influence on me! :whistle:

LOL! Cool! :wlae: My aunt complains that hardly anyone in Winnipeg knows what LV is, and that most of the ones you see there are fake. She says she feels good carrying them in Vancouver because most of the ones here are real.

yeah! I agree with your aunt..most of the LV's in Wpg ARE fake! Everytime I see one I try to guess whether it's real or not! and it feels REALLY REALLY good to be carrying a real one cuz then when people see you with it, they go :wtf:, and be like.."no way, yeah right"!