LV FALL WINTER 19/20

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IMG_1957.JPG

Credit to foxylv

2. IMG_1954.JPG

Credit to foxylv

3. I love a Pap - but man, I'm NOT loving the mix of Mono with Damier. I love, love the big Pap here, but am wincing at the little damier Pap with it. Separately, they are grand.

Surfergirl1, paula3boys and inard1 like this.
  4. I've always liked the round/barrel bag and this is no exception. Does anyone know the material or the cost?

inard1 likes this.
  5. Starbux32, paula3boys and inard1 like this.
  6. LOL! :biggrin:

frenchyo8 likes this.
  7. Yes, the vachetta trim is not impressive in this piece.

8. That's my same feeling: I find odd the mix of mono and damier. Not loving it either!

mzbaglady1 and Kathleen37 like this.
  9. For material and costs it's tad early. I might be wrong but it looks like canvas...

bayborn likes this.
  10. I'm truly in love with those luggagesque pieces!

11. Oh dear. There are quite a few pieces here that are calling my name!

Kmora, Belgian22, mzbaglady1 and 2 others like this.
  12. I hope this launches in the United States. This is my next one for sure! Reminds me of the St. Cloud

Belgian22, Wplijnaar, inard1 and 4 others like this.
  13. I’d love to see the red irl [emoji4]

Belgian22, Wplijnaar and inard1 like this.
  14. Love this...Want this:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice