LV Eva! who's got it??

I saw an Eva with patina at LV Paris and realized that it only looks cute when the vachetta is still light. It looked like a totally different bag with patina and I don't think it would look nice as an evening bag once the patina kicks in. I would pick the Damier instead!

^^ was wondering the same thing inventure plates scare me there is a little one on my Kate clutch but not as big as the damier eva's I love damier but wish they did the small plate like on the mono eva then I would get it!

have anyone a picture from the damier?
Thank you!

I want to buy it to next month

I got mine a couple of days ago

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/reveal-of-a-long-awaited-damier-baby-girl-495779.html

I finally decided what to get (after months of going back and forth over and over and over again) and took another 10-hour roadtrip yesterday... ooooooooh the LV smell is goooood after all that sitting down *inhales* (sneaky inside-store pics here)

Wanna see my baby? :graucho: (those with painful-reveal-allergy can scroll, scroll, scroll)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

A big hug and 'thank you' to the ulta-nice SA I had, he even asked if I wanted a box to go with it when I forgot to ask for it :smooch: