LV Employee Discount

Hey Matt :welcome:

Which parts are wrong? I'm curious :confused1:

ANY discounts at LV would be awesome to me. Heck, I buy the stuff at retail anyway. You want to offer me $$$ off? Heck yeah!!!!!!!!! :lol:

im not going to mention in which store this is, but one of my friends who work for LV is able to buy LE items right when they come out... with no discount, but still........

Well, if staffs buy the LE items with no discount I think that's not going to matter to the LVMH company, unless they have $$$ to hoard up ALL the stocks and flip them for a profit.

I read in the reference forum that the tags will be marked if it's a discounted bag, or is that for runway bags only?

80% is only off runway bags, but thats only seasons after the runway bags come out. After that, whatever doesnt get sold gets burned!
Burned?? How horrible! On one hand, I can understand why LV would do that, but on the other hand.....OMG, I would be crying like a baby! I couldn't watch that. Since LV never has "sales", if it doesn't sell at full price and it doesn't go to employees with their discounts, it's destroyed.

LV.....please reconsider sales!!! :yahoo:

I MISS Laurence (Dickies80) SOOOO MUCH! He left after LV told him not to come on here, that was two years when I first joined TPF,we used to have PM convos all the time haha, I miss him :crybaby: he was so sweet! I wonder if he is still working at LV in Los Angeles?!

I MISS Laurence (Dickies80) SOOOO MUCH! He left after LV told him not to come on here, that was two years when I first joined TPF,we used to have PM convos all the time haha, I miss him :crybaby: he was so sweet! I wonder if he is still working at LV in Los Angeles?!

I know this is a weeee bit off topic but how did they know he was on tPF? :confused1: