• Croisette

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Blondie

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Good Morning my fellow TPF'rs I am debating between the new Gucci Blondie, replacing the Soho disco or the Louis Vuitton Croisette. I am torn, please help me decide. I love both brands! TIA

K6R2Q3FY.jpg

24172376~1000 nero_0.jpg

Funny you should ask this question @Loco4Coco as I’ve been eyeing the new blondie (new version of disco soho) too. Between your 2 choices I would go for the Gucci blondie as it looks more modern and chic! The black colour will go with everything and I like the fact it’s all leather. Both has tassels and the Gucci has an adjustable strap. I haven’t seen it in person so can’t tell you abt what it’s like in real life. Can only comment on the image. Have you seen it in real life? I was hoping some people may have gotten it but haven’t found anything in YouTube as yet. Let us know what you decide to get

Funny you should ask this question @Loco4Coco as I’ve been eyeing the new blondie (new version of disco soho) too. Between your 2 choices I would go for the Gucci blondie as it looks more modern and chic! The black colour will go with everything and I like the fact it’s all leather. Both has tassels and the Gucci has an adjustable strap. I haven’t seen it in person so can’t tell you abt what it’s like in real life. Can only comment on the image. Have you seen it in real life? I was hoping some people may have gotten it but haven’t found anything in YouTube as yet. Let us know what you decide to get
I have...I bought both of them :biggrin:

I love both but for longevity and investment purposes, I'd choose the LV Croissette. If you don't care about resale value, the Gucci bag is very cute and trendy, and if you find it suit your style then get it.

Reactions: Loco4Coco
The two bags are so different. I think it depends of your wardrobe and your personal preference if you like a black bag or the Damier LV. The Croisette is more elegant, the GUCCI is more casual I think. Me personally I like more clear silhouettes on bags. So I vote for the GUCCI!

I have them both, I also agree with others have stated Vuitton has the better resell value. However if you don’t plan to sell I would choose the Gucci. I hope you love whichever bag you choose.

Reactions: Bumbles