LV Christmas Animation - 2021

Hey guys ~ dropping in to share some Xmas info. I’m bummed that the mini pochette Tokyo doesn’t come in DA, like I hoped. At least the Tokyo scene will be available worldwide and not a Japan exclusive lol. I’ll probably end up with the mini pochette Tokyo in Monogram and bag charm Tokyo in DA :smile:

View attachment 5169982View attachment 5169983View attachment 5169984

Thanks MB so much for the info on these !! :love: The SAs lately have been so tight-lipped about releasing and details, pics, prices, release dates, etc....not sure why, but it's nice to plan ahead with purchases. What do you think of the new Men's animations ?? Someone on IG called it , "the adventures of tacky the trunk" or something.....:giggle:

Attachments

• 03AE9A39-2493-4A8A-90C3-1DCB9A392E08.jpeg
    03AE9A39-2493-4A8A-90C3-1DCB9A392E08.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 36
Yay! If your CS has contacted you today, then you will be able to pay very soon. Which piece are you interested in this year?
Hope so!! I just told him I saw "someone" posted...fingers crossed...maybe that would give him a little push HAHA!! I am keen to get the London & Hollywood mini pochettes! This will allow me to complete my trifecta for the mini pochettes...I thought it's better to get the Christmas/printed versions than the plain...I got last years DE one so they would be perfect, fingers crossed!! I am considering the bag charm and waiting for bandeaus to be revealed....

Thanks MB so much for the info on these !! :love: The SAs lately have been so tight-lipped about releasing and details, pics, prices, release dates, etc....not sure why, but it's nice to plan ahead with purchases. What do you think of the new Men's animations ?? Someone on IG called it , "the adventures of tacky the trunk" or something.....:giggle:
Haha they’re going to fly… first Christmas animation for men will be hot, for sure! I’m always careful to reserve full judgment (re: what things look like) till I see them irl. LV’s mockups are usually underwhelming so fingers crossed this print turns out better than expected :biggrin:

Hope your August is safe and super, TB :heart:
Yes! This is my favorite item of the collection so far. No idea what to use it for other than a bag charm but I love it!:heart:
Love your logic, Ali! They fit airpods too - original and pros :smile: so you could have a functional bag charm lol
Thank you so much for sharing this!
My pleasure! Yes, it’s an agenda cover