LV Canvas vs. Chanel caviar for SLG?

Candace30

O.G.
Oct 20, 2011
Hi Everyone!
I also posted on the Chanel forum but wanted opinions here too. I'm looking to buy a flap-style card holder and am debating between the Chanel classic flap card holder in caviar or the LV Rosalie coin purse in monogram canvas. Which type of material would you say is more durable for an SLG? Thanks in advance for your help!

LV Canvas is probably a bit more durable. But Chanel caviar is fairly durable too. Take other factors into consideration such as cost and what you love to see and feel on a daily basis

I have a LV canvas wallet and I carry actually a couple a Chanel slg, the canvas is most durable in my opinion. I’ve found though when my patent and lamb skin card holder and key pouch have held up real well. I have a caviar flap and wow and the material is durable.

Both materials are quite durable. If it’s between the Rosalie and the Chanel Card holder, I’d probably choose Chanel only because of the leather button on the Rosalie. I have never had good experiences with the leather button.