LV Cancun Prices??

alita24

O.G.
Jun 27, 2009
Hi guys!

I'm going to Cancun next week and I believe there is an LV. Just wondering if anyone has any info on prices in Mexico. I'm curious if it would be cheaper than US...

TIA!

:sunnies

Alita, I have good news for you... Now with the appreciation of dollar... I made a conversion to check the price of the NF and Delightful that I want... And it's a bit cheaper in Mx now... Than in the US!
I'll check them for you! ;)

I asked this question before I went to Cancun in August 2011. When I went the prices were basically the same as buying in the US. Plus don't you have to report purchases over a certain amount to customs? It's not really worth it.

VanessaLVer said:
Alita, I have good news for you... Now with the appreciation of dollar... I made a conversion to check the price of the NF and Delightful that I want... And it's a bit cheaper in Mx now... Than in the US!
I'll check them for you! ;)

Hello,
My friend is going to mexico was wondering if u know how much is the neverfull gm there? Thanks a lot!

Hello,
My friend is going to mexico was wondering if u know how much is the neverfull gm there? Thanks a lot!

Hello!!! Yes! I just bought one a couple of weeks ago! It cost me 12,600 pesos... Depends on the price of the dollar at the time sometimes it's cheaper or the same. Now I think it's kind of cheap so I think it's a good time to buy here and they are MIF products here! Good luck and any questions please let me know!

VanessaLVer said:
Hello!!! Yes! I just bought one a couple of weeks ago! It cost me 12,600 pesos... Depends on the price of the dollar at the time sometimes it's cheaper or the same. Now I think it's kind of cheap so I think it's a good time to buy here and they are MIF products here! Good luck and any questions please let me know!

And is that including tax? Im from canada :smile: