LV Artsy lining?

Hi, I recently purchased a limited edition Artsy in the Monogram print with braided handle from a seller on Tradesy in NWT condition. I was wondering if it's normal for the interior lining (this one is microfiber) to not be attached to the outer layer on the inside (in between), if that makes sense? Like if i pinch the interior lining, I could lift it without pulling on the exterior part of the bag. I have had an LV bag in the past that was like that but I just wanted to be sure because when I put my hand in the pocket and press against it (towards the outside of the bag), I can feel what may be some of the stitching in the corner of the outside canvas layer where the materials meet/layer together. This is more on one side of the bag, however. If I'm being fair, if the bag has been in storage I'm thinking it has caused some of the inside to get "stuck" in a certain position. (Note: I have only looked at an actual Artsy in-store once months ago, but it was the empreinte version which has a different material lining and I don't remember whether it felt loose like this one.)

Oh duh! Had a blonde moment :P
The Artsy’s lining isn’t attached though, so it’s normal to be able to move it around. This lets you completely replace the lining if need be.
Thank you for confirming! Is it normal to be able to feel the inside of the outside canvas layer feeling around through the liner, though?