LV "Articles De Voyage" canvas bag

Ebby

Aug 30, 2010
Hi all,

I really hope you can help me. Have just been reading through the latest issue of Glamour magazine (in the UK) and there is a picture in there of the LV Articles De Voyage canvas bag, I am in love! Have scoured the LV site (doesn't appear to be on there) and also the Internet, all I have been able to find is that it's from the Spring/Summer 14 collection and seems to be available in two sizes and two different colour ways (both cream canvas, one with lilac straps and the other with tan straps) however cannot see anywhere to buy it. Is anyone able to help me?

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Hi all,

I really hope you can help me. Have just been reading through the latest issue of Glamour magazine (in the UK) and there is a picture in there of the LV Articles De Voyage canvas bag, I am in love! Have scoured the LV site (doesn't appear to be on there) and also the Internet, all I have been able to find is that it's from the Spring/Summer 14 collection and seems to be available in two sizes and two different colour ways (both cream canvas, one with lilac straps and the other with tan straps) however cannot see anywhere to buy it. Is anyone able to help me?

Malleries is selling one of these bags, here is a link to the listing.

Hi all,

Was it a long article?! Might consider buying it if it is! Would you mind telling me who's on the cover so I can get the right issue?